Sunday, September 30, 2007

My body helps me everyday

Some of the very best parts of our bodies are the five senses. They all make me happy because they help me learn about things. I am surely grateful for my eyes, ears, nose, tongue and fingers. Through them I can learn to know and love the world.

*Help me notice my senses. Pick something out and let's ask ourselves which of our senses can sense that thing! Since it's autumn, the world is really getting extra beautiful. I can appreciate it with all my senses.

I want to take care of my body by eating good food. I want to brush my teeth and keep my body clean and well rested and healthy!

Next week we'll be using our bodies to discover The Joy of the Earth.

Note: The pictures for this post will be added soon. I am having trouble getting them added.





No comments: